Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Part 2 The Scale!!!!!

So, um yeah.  I decided to get on the scale this morning and to my horror, chagrin, astonishment, I was up to 149 pounds! Unacceptable!!  I shouldn't be in the least bit surprised as I have been eating like a hippo for the last two weeks, without so much as a thought to what I have been putting in my mouth.  Oh, it's been delicious.  Sushi last night, Freebirds' burrito and nachos the day before, homemade red velvet cupcakes and pasta while Husband was away, bacon and eggs for breakfast, and the list goes painfully on.

Today, I reverted back to summer eating.  Coffee for the morning (with cream, of course), deli ham, pretzels, cucumber, and celery for lunch.  A nice little dinner planned and a ton (!!!!!!!) of water throughout the day.  I also decided to walk at lunch, which of course, turned in to a run/walk.  I feel guilty just sauntering along, so I make myself run at least halfway.  two miles in 26 minutes.  Not too shabby for a person who hasn't run since sometime in July.  5K on Saturday and my pregnant sister-in-law might come run too.  I've got some training to do!!!  By the way, this is my favorite workout song at the moment...





No comments:

Post a Comment