Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 2 of 31 Days of...

Well, it's day 2 and I should write something prolific about running.  I've got nothing!  Ha ha.  I would love to go for a run today as the weather has cooperated and is making me happy.  It is currently 75 degrees and the real feel is 79 degrees.  It is overcast and positively delightful!  I'm happy to say that I won't be dripping sweat from all my pores today while coaching volleyball and I might actually leave my pants on!  Okay, I do not go out in public pantsless, however, I change into shorts to coach.  Aaah, I'll probably put the shorts on.

Oh, running, yes.  A quick list of things I like (tolerate) about running:

1.  I like the way I feel after I run.  Sort of happy & energized.
2.  I like the way my backside looks after a few weeks of running.
3.  People think you are a "runner".
4.  You get cool t-shirts for your efforts.
5.  People think you're cool when you walk into Starbucks after a race.
6.  You get lots of "likes" on your Facebook page when you post you've been running!
7.  And a lot of encouragement.
8.  You can eat a little more on the days that you run.  Not crazy eating, but a little more.
9.  You can buy clothes (running clothes, of course), but you have an excuse.
10. You get to run in fun races, because you can!
11. And...


Stay tuned for Day 3...should be epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment