Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Yesterday was a horrendously stupid day.  Tara's team won against Hoover High, but the game was the most frustrating and stressful game I've ever watched.   Know how I know it was a stupid day???  Nothing in my agenda was completed.  Other than making copies, which my classroom aide did and going to watch volleyball, nothing else got completed.  Ugh.  I don't want to relive any of the events of yesterday, so mum's the word on the rest of the day.

Today is a better day.  Today is still hot, but it is a minimum day as far as work is concerned.  Every Wednesday, the kids go home shortly after lunch and aside from a meeting or two, the day is pretty low key.    Husband is out early as well, so we are going to go home, make dinner, sit on the couch, watch crime, and have a nice quiet evening.  We've become fans of the show Criminal Minds and have dvr'd every episode available.  We probably should have just bought the dvds and watched them in order, but where's the fun in that?  The characters are pretty entertaining.  Fish is in love with Dr. Spencer Reed, who is the super smart, super social retard, super nerdy guy who looks like he is 12.  She has plans to marry him someday.  Why not?  He probably has a lot of money.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My day just got stupid again.  Seems there is a rodent that was inhabiting the classroom next door.  I just found evidence that the beast has been to my room as well. If you read yesterday's blog, you know that mice are on my "Negative Nancy" list.  Hopefully, the rest of the day will go better with less creepy animal life.  We'll see...




No comments:

Post a Comment