Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Sunday, which in some circles equals a day of rest.  I'm partially in that circle.  Other than a few loads of laundry, and some random watering, my plans are to camp out on our couch and watch some football with Husband.  I'll probably get a little school work done, paint my toes and nails,  and might even break out the headband/beanie crocheting.  None of which requires leaving the couch area.

Oh, I did take a few pictures of the project pieces I have lined up for October.  Here they are:

Side table...I have a table addiction.
Not sure if this will be a keep or sell item yet.


The plan is red, white, and blue like the barn on Ave. 12.

My new bedside table.

Headboard?  Photo holder?
I haven't decided.


I will post after pictures when I'm done!  Off to begin my relaxing day on the couch!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment