Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lazy!

I have been so lazy!!  About Blogging, that is.  I have actually been eating healthy and doing some exercise.  I have this new thing I tried last week and it sucks, but at the same time forces me to be more responsible about running.  I have been having the Fish drop me off 2 miles from home.  Forces me to get there on my own power.  Okay, so truth be told, I only did this once.  I was supposed to do it yesterday, but Husband and I had some things to do after school.  I think Thursday will be a run home sort of day.

I read on one of my favorite blogs, Mama Laughlin, that I should include pictures with every post to make it more interesting.  Dear fan, you will have to wait until my next post for that.  I will have photos of some cool stuff I'm doing.  Edge of your seat, right?  Ha ha ha.  Okay, until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment