Thursday, March 7, 2013

If only...

If only I could follow my own advice...ha ha ha. I have a friend who is trying to lose weight and is getting frustrated with her lack of success. So I gave her all sorts of advice, tips, and generally good ideas. I told her to resist the urge to eat mindlessly and to keep herself accountable for what she puts in her mouth. Huh.

Guess what I've been doing tonight? Eating mindlessly. Ugh. I have no idea why... I've been really good all week, but for some reason, everything bad for me sounds delicious. I should probably stop writing about it because this is making me think of food...lots of food. Ugh!!!

Okay, I have returned with a large glass of delicious water. Hmmmm... It's not working. I'm going to go to bed. I'll probably dream about cakes, cheese, bacon, and other deliciousness. Hopefully I won't sleepwalk and sleepeat! I'll update tomorrow. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment