Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Before and After



So, as promised, I looked for photos of our bedroom before and I took a picture of the headboard area after.  I didn't take a picture of the other walls after, because they are all blank.  Ha!

Before-really liked the flag, but the other stuff looks lost.


After...but boring
Bird dog's new bed!

The plan now is to come up with some headboard ideas.  If anyone besides my mother read this (and she NEVER comments), I would ask for suggestions, however, it would be a while before I got any ideas.  I'm going to post a few things that I think might be cool to do.  Have to find them among my 9,000 Pinterest pins...

Here are some more before photos:

Yes, it's messy.  

The clock that is right two times a day.  It is so loud, so batteries out!

Once this room is complete, it's on to the next.  I have big plans for the spare room, but might have to wait until brother-in-law goes back to Alaska.  That room is basically the dumping ground for all the stuff that doesn't have a home, laundry that doesn't want to be put away, crafts that aren't being crafty, fishing storage, hunting storage, well, you get the idea.  

Fishing & laundry

 Off to fond headboard ideas and then it's off to Fish's volleyball awards.  She'll be getting her Varsity letter tonight.  The jacket has been ordered!  Merry Christmas to her!!  More later!!









No comments:

Post a Comment