Tuesday, December 4, 2012

iPadius Glorious!

Happy early birthmas to me!!! My parents got me an iPad for aforementioned event.  I love it!!!!  Did I mention I love it?  I do.  I just love it!!  It's my first "i" product and I love it.

This weekend was busy, but fun in some ways.  I did another Holiday Boutique Saturday.  This one benefited the Clovis East Band and Color Guard.  I made a metric f-ton of headbands and sold quite a few.  Not as many as the last boutique I did.  I think the location had something to do with it.  After the boutique, I did a little household shopping.  I saw something onPinterest (shocking, I know!) and want to try it.  It's a floor cleaning recipe that uses Arm & Hammer Washing Soda.  Honestly, I had never heard of the stuff, but I found it at Walmart!  I'm going to give it a try this week.  According to Pinterest, it's the "BEST"!! We'll see...

Hung out Saturday night with Husband and good friends after Husband's rugby game.  It was the annual Over/Under game.  This year Husband chose to play for the overs and they won!  Yay!  Bigger yay?  Husband came home injury free!  :)

Sunday was a day of Christmas shopping.  More like attempted Christmas shopping.  I remember why I prefer to shop online.  Other than the fact that we couldn't get everything we set out to find, the day was fun. I got to spend time with my Fishie.

Looking forward to next weekend.  Husband is going to go duck hunting for the weekend, which equals PROJECT TIME for me!!!  On deck?  Spare bedroom, headboard for our room, and  a couple of Pinterest cleaning projects!

Did I mention I love my new iPad????

No comments:

Post a Comment