Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bah Humbug!

Yep, that's how I feel today.  I did not run last night as planned.  My meeting went way too long (I really hate sitting on my bum that long listening to blah blah blah) and by the time I got home, I was hungry!!!!  Husband made the most delicious Cajun chicken last night (combo of chipotle BBQsauce & Phil Robertson's Cajun spice) and by the time I was done eating, all thoughts of running had vanished.  I was good and didn't eat any dessert last night though.  One of these days, I really ought to get out and do a little running.  November will be here before I know it and I'll be walking 11.1 miles!  Ha!!

In other news, there was some talk about us moving out of our house recently.  We love the house and the location, but the fact that everything was breaking or simply not functioning any more was getting to be very tiring.  Having to be home every day between 8 and noon or noon and 4 pm waiting for repair people also gets old very quickly.  I think we may be at the end of the repair road for now.  At least I hope so.  New dishwasher, garage door opener, water heater, septic pumped twice, new septic drain, and yard clean up.  Oh wait, I nearly forgot about the oven!!  The guy is supposedly coming today to look at that.  I'm hoping that its an easy fix for that too, but the way things are going, its gonna be stupid.

Here's something sort of cool though.  I came across this photo on Pinterest:



I didn't do exactly the same thing a couple of weekends ago, but I did something super similar:


You can see my towel hooks in the reflection of the mirror.  So yeah, sometimes I can do some cool things!  



No comments:

Post a Comment