Thursday, January 17, 2013

85% and holding...

Okay, so this nasty crud I managed to infect myself with some weeks ago, is finally starting to bid adieu to my body.  The only lingering issue is the stupid cough that I fear is going to stick around until June.  Hoping it goes away before then, but history has proven that coughs like to hang out.  Ugh!!

So this weekend should prove to be a big project weekend!  I'm hoping to get the spare room cleaned up and painted.  I have been trying to do this for several months now, but there has been a steady stream of house guests and pests.  I also want to get the hallway photos up and some things up on the walls in our bedroom.  I have been trying to make a list of things to do, but I keep getting sidetracked and think of other things to do.  There's so much!

Here's what I have so far:

Clean both refrigerators
Clean both showers and the tub
Paint the spare room
Pictures in the hallway
Clean and organize the laundry room.  I might even put up the border I bought like 3 years ago!
Derrel's-this will be a fun project.  I really need to empty the storage unit out and then repack it all.
Clean out the craft cupboard

I also would like to make my sewing machine functional again, so that might be a project too.

I have a feeling that I'm going to run out of time and motivation.  I also want to do some Pinterest projects and maybe get some of the cool wine bottle lights made.  Too much?  Probably!  We'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment